Founded by Yolinda and Jason Foss in 1997 – Almost Anything Web & Graphic design was widely regarded as Rockhampton’s premier design agency.
With a team of “top of their game” designers, developers and sign writers, Almost Anything was capable of delivering a wide range of digital and conventional marketing, design and print solutions. From websites and online marketing to corporate identity, signage and branding – Almost Anything offered a comprehensive suite of services covering all marketing needs.
Having joined the team in 2012 my responsibilities were many and varied including (but in no way limited to):
- Front end website design and development
- Content management and creative writing
- Marketing and social media (both internal and for clients)
- Video editing
- Project management
- Briefing other members of the AA team
- Client liaison
- Quoting and cost estimates
- Graphic design
- Logo design and critique
- Printing and finishing
- Drinking way too much caffeine
- Being obsessed with all things Apple
- Preparing presentations
I left Almost Anything in June 2019, due to the company pivoting, downsizing and rationalising their service offering.